Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, July 23

I always pretend I don't like working out and sweating, but I think I'm secretly getting to where I do. :)

I had an idea today. Eventually, maybe within the next 2 weeks, I'll stop blogging what I'm eating and exercising and such and focus on other stuff. Then if I feel like I need to blog food and exercise for accountability, I'll do that. But I really do this food diary to make myself think, "Remember, someone is going to see that you're eating this spoonful of Nutella." I have that tiny little voice in my head that says, "But you don't have to tell them...." haha! So once I feel I've got my food under control, I'll probably calm down posting it everyday and jump to other things, things I find, read, like, etc. That way you're not coming here to read about my oatmeal. Every. Single. Day.

Until that time, here's my sorta great day on food and exercise. Had the snacking pre-dinner problem again. But this time it was because I was really hungry and my dinner took forever.

P.S. Jillian Michaels' Shred workout. WHOA!

B:
oatmeal with 1/2 tbsp flaxseed oil, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1.5 tbsps walnuts

L:
Healthy Choice Bacon & Smokey Cheddar Cheese
Publix almond bar

S:
100-calorie Milano pack
1 string cheese
handful almonds

D:
half boneless chicken breast, mashed potatoes (instant - yuck!), green beans

L:
small glass Naked Berry Well Being juice, small glass Trop50 oj, large glass milk, 3 glasses water, 2 glasses Crystal Light lemonade

E:
Jillian Michaels' 30-minute Shred video (WOW! Didn't actually do everything, but tried.)
1.4 miles on treadmill

Mood:
Excited

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the new posts. It will be nice to get to know you:)

    ReplyDelete