Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fabulous 4th

Of course it's a holiday, so I didn't do well. We grilled steaks and ribs. I ate a small portion of steak and about 1/4 of a pork rib. Had a salad too. It needed more veggies, but we threw it together last second. I nibbled throughout the day as I was cooking, so I don't feel too great.

But will get back on board this week. Going grocery shopping tomorrow, so I'm making a list of meals for the week. This helps me with my budgeting and my plans for cooking.

Happy Fourth of July, all!

Breakfast:
bowl of Pops and skim milk

Lunch:
chicken sandwich with half a chicken breast on whole wheat bread with cheese and mustard
about 10 lightly salted potato chips

Dinner:
small steak, 1/4 pork rib, small potato with butter, spoonful of cottage cheese, salad with croutons, shredded cheese, and fat free caesar italian dressing.

Dessert:
2 frozen mini York peppermint patties

Exercise:
none except walking around stores

Liquids:
2 glasses of water, 1 Diet Mountain Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment