Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunday, July 5, 2009

With the holiday, my routine and plans were all thrown. But once I'm back in the swing of things, food choices and exercising will be a bit easier. Sadly, it'll come later this week, as I will be traveling Monday and Tuesday. It's hard to control what's purchased when it's not my home or when I'm on the road, etc. Part of this experience will be learning how to make those decisions when it's not my comfort zone. But otherwise, Sunday was not a particularly good day, especially with food. I did get in some great exercise though. I felt totally alive after it.

B:
Chicken biscuit from McDonald's

L:
none

Snack:
2 brownies (homemade)
About 1/2 cup homemade guacamole (avocado, 2 tbsp corn, half-a-lime juice, sea salt) and tortilla rounds

D:
Macaroni and cheese (about 1.5 cups)

L:
1 Diet Mountain Dew, 2 glasses of water with fresh lemon and lime

E:
10 minutes on elliptical, 10 minutes of intervals on stationary bike, worked on arms with weight

No comments:

Post a Comment