Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday, July 10

Today was a good day! I was on a bit of a high because of the weigh in. I got up and worked out this morning, did a mile walk with the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds tape. It's a great workout even if you are doing it at home. I wanted to get it in since I wasn't able to go to the gym Thursday night, but then I also went to the gym after work with my roommate. I did 10 minutes on the elliptical then 10 minutes on the treadmill at an incline/grade of 12. It wore me slap out. But I felt great after!!! I did a few small weights as well, but I was in a hurry so I'll focus on that again next week.

My job requires me to try a lot of different foods, so sometimes that works against me. I'm working to control it and keep track of it so I'm not eating too much. I'll make the taste tests count as a snack or something.

Looking forward to next week!

B:
Oatmeal, 1/2 tbsp flaxseed oil, handful of blueberries

S:
Almond bar

L:
Baked chicken breast with lemon pepper seasoning (salt free), salad with 2 tbsp dressing and 2 tbsp feta cheese
1 nut and fruit granola cookie

S:
1/2 a serving (27 pieces) of Pepperidge Farms S'mores Goldfish (only 75 calories!)

D:
Grilled chicken breast with pico de gallo and melted cheese on top, 1 cup of rice, 1.5 cups of black beans
1 nut and fruit granola cookie

L:
Small glass of orange juice, large glass of skim milk, 5 glasses of water

E:
20-minute (1 mile) Walk Away the Pounds
10 minutes on elliptical
10 minutes on treadmill
a few arm weights

No comments:

Post a Comment