Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, July 17

A pretty good day today. Looking forward to getting below 280 still, so I am going to try and squeeze in a workout or two this weekend. I feel like if I have the time, I should do it. If I don't, I'll know that I've been doing it when I could. And I know rest is important, so it will all balance out in the end.

B:
oatmeal, 1/2 tbsp flaxseed oil, 1/4 cup blueberries

S:
Publix almond bar

L:
grilled steak burrito with black beans
fruit and nut oatmeal cookie

S:
2 string cheeses

D:
1.5 cups cous cous with sauteed onions and diced tomatoes
4 black pepper and olive oil Triscuits
1 tbsp peanut butter

L:
1 small glass OJ, 1 large glass milk, 5 glasses of water

E:
20 minutes on bike doing intervals

Mood: Accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we live in the "real world" where it doesn't go exactly as planned, but does balance out in the end. Just like you said...

    ReplyDelete