Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday, July 16

What a great day after yesterday! Tried to get back into good food. Dinner was going to be delicious, but my chicken thighs were still frozen when I got home. So that will be for tomorrow.

Got in some great exercise and looking forward to a weigh-in tomorrow!

B:
Oatmeal, 1/2 tbsp flaxseed oil, 1/4 cup blueberries

L:
Chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A with waffles fries

S:
1 low-fat park-skim mozzarella cheese string

D:
1.5 cups whole wheat cous cous with sauteed onions and diced tomatoes
1/2 carrot carrots

L:
8 oz. Naked Protein juice, 8 oz. orange juice, 1 glass skim milk, 4 glasses water, 1 Diet Coke

E:
1 mile on the treadmill (started at low grade, worked up to 10 then back down), arm exercises

Mood:
Refreshed

2 comments:

  1. Yay you!
    I really like cous cous, it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so excited about your 12.4 pounds - you are doing great! I can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete