Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A return from the wilderness

So sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was busy this weekend cleaning and organizing, and then I took the day off yesterday to spend time with a friend who came through Bham.

I've been listening to the advice of Robin and am trying to cut out carbs and breads and pastas and grains, etc. So far so good!!! I haven't made it to the gym yet again, but tonight, we have a pretty serious date set. I need to get in there and WORK.

I have a new goal: down to 260 by the end of the year! Think I can do it? Here's to hoping!

Note to self: Get better at updating myfitnesspal. That's the point of the web site, duh!

Until later.

TFF

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were doing The 30 Day Shred too! It is seriously a butt-kicker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down 20 lbs by the end of the year?
    So very doable and a very sane goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I wouldn't say that I'm doing the 30 Day Shred. I'd say I started it, got my butt kicked and can't wait until I can actually do the whole thing for real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a fantastic goal. Not unrealistic, not unattainable...very doable!

    Dang, you're cutting out all the good stuff! (I'm a carb addict, but have greatly reduced my carb intake.)

    ReplyDelete