Monday, March 1, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Last weigh-in: 268.4
This week's weight: 271.4
Change since last week: +3.0
Total pounds lost: 21.6

I've been avoiding an update because I gained weight. I know that's wrong, but I was really upset. But I've convinced myself this is part of it. Up and down, up and down, up and up some more. Then back down.

I'm not happy, but I'm trying to use this encouragement as a reason to finally get back to working out - even if it's just walks around my neighborhood. But unfortunately, I'll be gone this week out of town, so unless I can find a gym or safe neighborhood, it'll have to wait.

But I'm ready. It's about to be spring. Gorgeous weather, calling my name.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for posting your weigh-in :-)

    I've gained too, it doesn't make sense at this time of year... can't blame it on Christmas festivities anymore!!

    Have you tried room-based workouts? There's a lot you can do with very little space and some basic equipment like resistance bands, workout mats and bodyweight :-)

    TJx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it! you're right, ups and downs are all part of it. if you can come away from each and all with some sort of lesson or thing you learned, then it's all good! or if you ate some really good cake or something, that totally counts, for serious. i miss cake.

    (nic from the last twenty gave me a good tip - if you're going out of town, pack a jump rope! it's small, takes care of cardio, and you can do random resistance/strength moves to balance out your workout, and you can do it virtually anywhere)

    ReplyDelete