Monday, January 25, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Last weigh-in: 269.0
This week's weight: 273.0
Change since last week: +4.0
Total pounds lost: 20

We are NOT headed in the right direction. And I know what I did wrong. Last week was an incredibly, incredibly stressful week at work. Most nights I didn't leave until 8. So dinner was late, and when I get stressed, I eat. Eat whatever is in front of me. Last week it was nut mixes and lots and lots of Mountain Dew.

This week, I've made a vow to walk away form my desk no later than 5:30, go for a walk, decompress, eat well (no more late-night fast food), and get it back together as quickly as I can.

I can handle seeing that scale go up anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know the number of pounds added to all our bods due to "stresses" at work. Better yet, I would like a dollar for each of those pounds! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete