Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weigh-in Day


Last weigh-in: 271.6
This week's weight: 271.8
Change since last week: +0.2
Total pounds lost: 21.2

Not heart broken at all. I totally forgot to weigh until the middle of the day (post two meals), so I'm sure a lot of that was liquid and food.

And about the blogging what I'm eating, well this week was a bad week to start that. We taste tested over 300 foods at work, so it was almost impossible to blog that... Maybe that accounts for the +0.2. :)

Until next week... Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. That's actually a good weigh in after two meals. So now I gotta be nosy.... where do you work? Cuz' I have to constantly taste things at my job too. Just curious! Catch you later! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Foodie Girl,

    I work at a women's lifestyle magazine. We don't taste test yummy food, only pre-made, store-bought stuff. The new products companies are coming out with. It can be a dangerous job... to the waistline. :(

    ReplyDelete