Monday, November 9, 2009

Weigh-In Day


Last weigh-in: 274.8
This week's weight: 275.8
Change since last week: +1.0
Total pounds lost: 17.2

This is not the post I'd want to be making, but it's honest. I fell of the band wagon in the last two weeks, ate whatever I wanted, and now I'm paying for it. I had an out-of-town weekend where my food was very heavy, not altogether bad, but just not really what I needed. This week, I'm back to planning my menu, shopping well, and hopefully watching the number slide down again. I want to see the 260s before the end of the year!! That's my goal. I'll make it happen.

TFF

4 comments:

  1. you can do it! One weekend of eating badly can really put a crimp in the scale.

    :) water water water!

    Ug.. I need to get to the gym and weigh in asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries! if it motivates you to get back on track, then its worth it in a way.

    you can doo ittttt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can totally make it happen! You know why you got there and what you need to do to get it back. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to goals and making them happen!

    ReplyDelete