Monday, September 14, 2009

It's been a long time gone


Last weigh-in: 279.6
This week's weight: 277.8
Change since last week: -1.8
Total pounds lost: 15.2

It's been a long few weeks. Work has been out of control. Personal life is perfectly fine, but I'm staying ultra busy with visits to friends, long work hours and catching up on life. Oh and Auburn football. :) War eagle!

My food hasn't been great, but it hasn't been bad at all. I notice this when I go spend the weekend with someone. I see what they eat and what their choices are, and then I realize how much different min are. I won't say better, but different. I also have gotten to where I can physically get very sick after eating too much. I've noticed that especially with friends lately. I hate to say no to their beautiful food, but I literally can feel myself being so full it's painful. So here's to learning to say no.

I'm looking forward to an excellent week. Gotta get back in the gym since I wasn't able to last week with all the long work hours.

And here's to Stephen for checking in and reminding me of my goal. :) I might just need to join your team after all.

Until later.

TFF

3 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were! I'm glad you're still working towards your goal. I hope your next few weeks won't be as hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just came across your blog the other day and love it. Plus we've got the whole "anonymous apple" thing going. you're red and i'm green! Anyway, I gave you an award 'cause I like your stylez. You can read all about it over at my bloggeroo.

    ReplyDelete